Below illustrates Product Accessories, Care Instructions and After-Sale Service
Frame material: Handmade acetate/ Metal
Lenses Material: Polarized Lenses
Frame Size: Medium
Lens Width: 55mm
Bridge Width: 17mm
Temple Length: 145mm
100% UV Protection
Depending on different computer monitor and display specs, color display may vary.
Shipping Cost, Duties and Taxes
All shipping cost including customs, duties and taxes shall be paid by the customer.
Microfiber pouch can be used to clean and store your eyewear.
Glasses packaging with the image of Miro Piazza, with the brand's representative color Turkish blue as the main color, incorporating geometric and colorful features to show the brand characteristics.
The sign is like a compass, and Miro Piazza guides you to become your ideal self. The bag-shaped design makes you no longer need to use extra paper bags for storage, and provides you with the power of art and fashion through MP!
The dark blue surface is not easy to get dirty, and the suede of the Hermes orange inner box can perfectly protect the glasses from scratches. It is pressure-resistant and easy to carry, as light and practical as a clutch.
Item information for customer reference. Make sure to keep at all time for further use of maintenance.
1. Please ensure all eyewear are stored at temperatures between -10°C to +35°C and are kept in the accompanied eyewear case.
2. Please prevent storing all eyewear in environments with temperature over 60°C (such as on the car dashboard where UV sunlight are in contact with the frame for a long period of time).
3. Please prevent using any liquid acids, chemical dissolvent, hair gel, make up and perfume on the lens as damage lenses may result in scratches or haziness which in turn may cause eyestrain.
4. To avoid damage, never clean your glasses with paper towels or clothing which can grind dust and fibers into lenses and leave scratches. Please protect your glasses by using the microfiber pouch / cloth provided or place it in your eyewear case.
5. If glasses are not worn over long period of time, please ensure you fold the temples in the order with left temple on the inside touching the inner frame and right temple on top of left.
1. Eyewear cannot be returned if it is damaged by neglect or carelessness.
2. Definition of human carelessness: The original lens has been removed or fitted with prescription lens, any sign that the product (and/or any of the product packaging) has been used, worn, or is in un-sellable condition.